Larvol Launches AI-Powered Cancer Data Platform During ASCO 2020June 3, 2020
The Larvol Group on Monday announced the launch of Veri, their new decision support and competitive intelligence tool during the 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting.
The Veri platform offers access to a knowledgebase for predictive biomarkers in oncology and is free for non-commercial use.
Bruno Larvol, Founder & CEO, said: “Veri is an extremely ambitious project and our focus is to move beyond the capabilities of existing knowledgebases by providing biomarker data that is relevant, up to date, and reviewed by a trusted team of experts. We’ve perfected pharma and biotech data curation for over 15 years, and we’re now carrying that forward in the biomarker space.”
Veri enables users to search for biomarkers and view associated drug responses, ordered by level of evidence (FDA approval to case studies). Users can also access biomarker related heatmaps, trials, and news. In addition, users receive tailored biomarker and companion diagnostic alerts. Co-developed in partnership with major US pharmaceutical companies, features include:
- Extensive dataset includes broad coverage of predictive biomarkers in oncology
- Intuitive search allows users to perform queriesfor biomarkers, products, mechanisms, genes, tests, and cancer types
- Data updated in real-time with ability to flag items for review
- Custom push alerts containing the latest biomarker and companion diagnostic news
- Broad data sourcing from news, publications, clinical trial data, conference abstracts, and Twitter mentions from thought leaders
- Advanced visualization and analytics of biomarker-drug relationships
- Artificial intelligence applications to extrapolate emerging areas for investigation and enhanced data visualization are among additional releases planned throughout 2020