Combination Products 2021 Virtual Seminar: Documentation Requirements and Interfacing – ResearchAndMarkets.comJanuary 11, 2021
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Combination Products” webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Combination products are especially challenging to register and maintain since they consist of two or more regulated components covered by different and usually independent sets of regulations in both the EU and US and various other regions.
Delegates working in this area must keep abreast of current and new legislation in this complex area to ensure a good regulatory strategy and compliance of their products.
This seminar provides Professionals working in this area with:
- A thorough understanding of the complexities involved
- Covers all the relevant regulations and guidelines
- Gives real life examples of how to register and maintain various types of combination products
- Interfaces: Change Management and LCM
- Compliant safety reporting for combination products
- Documentation requirements and interfacing
Who Should Attend:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Officers
- Clinical Trial Managers
Key Topics Covered:
Documentation requirements and interfacing
- Documentation requirements for combination products EU
- Documentation requirements for combination products US
- Interfacing, development, quality, regulatory
- Managing third parties and document control
Salma Michor, PhD, MSc, MBA, CMgr, RAC is founder and CEO of Michor Consulting Schweiz GmbH, serving such clients as Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Shire, Pfizer and Colgate Palmolive. Previously, Michor worked for Chiesi-Torrex, Wyeth Whitehall Export Croma Pharma GmbH. She teaches regulatory affairs and clinical strategies at the University of Krems, Austria, and is an independent expert to the European Commission. She holds a PhD in thermal process engineering and an MSc in food and biotechnology from the University of Applied Life Sciences in Vienna, Austria; an MSc from King’s College, University of London in food technology; and an MBA from Open University, and has earned the RAC (EU), CQA and is a Chartered manager.
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/76lvfo
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900