Chronic Periodontitis Pipeline Insight Report 2020 Featuring AngioLab’s ALH-L 1005 – ResearchAndMarkets.comDecember 21, 2020
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Chronic Periodontitis – Pipeline Insight, 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This “Chronic Periodontitis – Pipeline Insight, 2020,” report provides comprehensive insights about 10+ companies and 10+ pipeline drugs in Chronic Periodontitis pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
Probing pocket depth over-estimates the actual depth when periodontitis is present and underestimates it when the periodontal tissues are healthy. Radiographic measurements underestimate alveolar bone loss. The degree of underestimation depends on the extent of bone loss and its location in the dental arch.
Dentifrices containing stannous fluoride, amine fluoride / stannous fluoride, chlorhexidine or triclosan / copolymer are more effective than conventional fluoridated dentifrices for reducing gingivitis. Mouth-rinsing with a chlorhexidine solution (0.12-0.2 percent) or essential oils as an adjunct to tooth brushing is more effective than tooth brushing alone for reducing gingivitis. Mechanical infection control (scaling and root planing) reduces probing pocket depth and improves probing attachment level.
Mechanical infection control combined with flap surgery eliminates 10-15 percent more pockets deeper than 4 mm than mechanical infection control alone. Adjunctive therapy with guided tissue regeneration (GTR) or with enamel matrix derivative (EMD) in individual angular bone defects results in improved probing attachment level and bone level. Adjunctive therapy with coralline calcium carbonate in individual angular bone defects improves bone level more effectively than flap surgery alone.
Chronic Periodontitis Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Chronic Periodontitis report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Chronic Periodontitis Emerging Drugs
ALH-L 1005: AngioLab
ALH-L 1005 is in Phase 2 of clinical trial. ALH-L 1005 is being developed by AngioLab for the treatment of Chronic Periodontitis.
Chronic Periodontitis: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Chronic Periodontitis drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in Chronic Periodontitis
There are approx. 10+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Chronic Periodontitis. The companies which have their Chronic Periodontitis drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase III include, AngioLab.
This report covers around 10+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Chronic Periodontitis pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
- Product Type
The drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Chronic Periodontitis: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Chronic Periodontitis therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Chronic Periodontitis drugs.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Chronic Periodontitis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Chronic Periodontitis.
Chronic Periodontitis Report Insights
- Chronic Periodontitis Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Chronic Periodontitis Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Key Questions Answered
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Chronic Periodontitis drugs?
- How many Chronic Periodontitis drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Chronic Periodontitis?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Chronic Periodontitis therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Chronic Periodontitis and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q530ha
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900