DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cancer Stem Cells: Technologies and Global Markets to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for cancer stem cells should grow from $2.1 billion in 2021 to $4.4 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1% for the period of 2021-2026.
The cancer stem cells market for breast cancer should grow from $429.6 million in 2021 to $940.6 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 17.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
The cancer stem cells market for prostate cancer should grow from $378.3 million in 2021 to $913.2 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 19.3% for the period of 2021-2026.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global cancer stem cells market by cancer type and geographic markets. The report includes key inhibitors that affect various factors that help in growth of cancer stem cells. The report discusses the roles of supply chain members from manufacturers to researchers. The report has an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global cancer stem cells market. In-depth patent analysis in the report will focus on providing extensive technological trends across years and geographies such as the U.S., Europe and China.
The cancer stem cells market is mainly segmented into two major components: cancer type and geography. Based on cancer type, the market is segmented into lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, leukemia, melanoma, prostate cancer, brain cancer, bone cancer and other types of cancer. The market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
The Report Includes
- 50 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for cancer stem cells
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Coverage of history, synthesis, isolation, identification and characteristics of cancer stem cells, and description of stem cell transplant types i.e., autologous, allogeneic, and syngeneic
- Detailed description of cancer stem cells, its pathophysiology and affects and major advancement of the industry and discussion on side effects of stem cells implantation
- Discussion on the future of stem cells for the treatment of COVID-19 and information about advancing stem cells to mainstream medicines for COVID-19
- Assessment of regulatory structure, pricing, and reimbursement scenarios; marketed and pipeline (R&D) products, and clinical trials
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Increase in Cancer Research Activities
- Increase in Incidence and Mortality Rate of Cancer
- Ethical Issues
- High Cost Associated with Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics
- Increasing Cancer Stem Cell Research
- Successful Implementation of CSC as a Therapeutic Tool in Animals
- Adnagen Ag
- Advanced Cell Diagnostics Inc.
- Apceth Biopharma
- Aviva Biosciences Corp.
- Benitec Biopharma
- Caladrius Biosciences
- Celgene Corp.
- Epic Sciences Inc.
- Fluxion Biosciences Inc.
- Galena Biopharma
- Gamida Cell
- Immunocellular Therapeutics
- Oncocyte Corp.
- Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- Silicon Biosystems S.P.A
- Sphere Fluidics Ltd.
- Viacyte Inc.
- Vitatex Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qntp5f
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900