DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Botanical and Plant-Derived Drugs Market 2022-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the botanical and plant-derived drugs market and it is poised to grow by $15.89 billion during 2022-2026, progressing at a CAGR of 7.25% during the forecast period.
The report on the botanical and plant-derived drugs market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The botanical and plant-derived drugs market analysis includes the product segment and geographic landscape. This study identifies the transformation of the regulatory landscape in the US as one of the prime reasons driving the botanical and plant-derived drugs market growth during the next few years. Also, the growing focus on the development of drugs for new indications and the emergence of new entrants will lead to sizable demand in the market.
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Dr. Willmar Schwabe GmbH and Co. KG
- F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Johnson and Johnson Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- Novartis AG
- Pierre Fabre SA
- Protalix Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Quintis (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- Sanofi SA
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Tilray Inc.
- Verdure Sciences Inc.
The report on botanical and plant-derived drugs market covers the following areas:
- Botanical and plant-derived drugs market sizing
- Botanical and plant-derived drugs market forecast
- Botanical and plant-derived drugs market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast the accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2021
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2021-2026
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Plant derived drugs – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Botanical drugs – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Customer Landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- North America – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Rest of World (ROW) – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- US – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Japan – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- China – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- UK – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Germany – Market size and forecast 2021-2026
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Impact of drivers and challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9bzsbh.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900