DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Addiction Disorders Drugs Market Research Report by Drug Type, by Treatment, by End-user, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Addiction Disorders Drugs Market size was estimated at USD 21.29 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 22.55 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.29% to reach USD 32.65 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Addiction Disorders Drugs Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Addiction Disorders Drugs Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Addiction Disorders Drugs Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Addiction Disorders Drugs Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Addiction Disorders Drugs Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Addiction Disorders Drugs Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Addiction Disorders Drugs Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Addiction Disorders Drugs Market?
- Increasing prevalences of addictive substances such as alcohol, tobacco, and drugs among all age groups
- Government intervention and encouragement to curb addiction disorders
- Rising number of approved medicines and the increased use of nicotine with other stimulants
- Limited awareness about addiction treatment products in developing countries
- Multiple side-effects associated with the use of methadone
- Availability of innovative drugs in the form of pills, sublingual films, and implants
- Legal obligations for addiction treatment products
- Accord Healthcare
- Alkermes PLC
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- BioCorRx Inc
- Cipla Limited
- Consern Pharma Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Insys Therapeutics
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Medtronic PLC
- Novartis AG
- Opiant Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- OraSure Technologies, Inc
- Perrigo Company PLC
- Pfizer, Inc
- PSYCHEMEDICS CORPORATION
- Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8458lw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900