Insights on the Atomic Spectroscopy Global Market to 2026 – Featuring Adeptrix, AMETEK and Avantor Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.comNovember 25, 2021
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market (2021-2026) by Application, Technology, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market is estimated to be USD 5.32 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7.86 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.12%.
The major factors driving the growth of the global atomic spectroscopy market are the rising older population, improved healthcare infrastructure, rising food safety concerns, and increased healthcare spending. The increase in demand for the product to aid in the drug safety process and medical research, the growth in government investments in atomic spectroscopy technology, as well as the introduction of worldwide CGMP & CGDP certification for pharmaceutical excipients are Further driving the market growth. In addition, the innovation and new product releases provide lucrative prospects and growth opportunities for the global atomic spectroscopy market.
However, the high costs of maintenance and procurement and Inadequate funds for initial set-up and instrumentation are restraining the expansion of the atomic spectroscopy industry. In addition, the lack of skilled and trained professionals is expected to create challenges for the market growth.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- Adeptrix Corp
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- AMETEK Inc
- Analytik Jena AG
- Aurora Biomed Inc
- Avantor, Inc
- Bruker Corporation
- Buck Scientific Instrument Manufacturing Company
- Danaher Corporation
- GBC Scientific Equipment Pty Ltd
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Horiba Ltd
- Jasco Inc
- JEOL Ltd
- Merck KGaA
- Perkinelmer, Inc
- Rigaku Corporation
- SAFAS Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Rising Food Safety Concern Among the Population
4.1.2 Government Investments in Atomic Spectroscopy Technologies
4.2.1 Lack of Skilled Professionals
4.2.2 Lack of Expertise and Awareness
4.3.1 Innovation and New Product Launches
4.3.2 Increasing Opportunities in Emerging Nations
4.4.1 High Initial Set-Up and Instrumentation Cost
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market, By Application
6.2 Environmental Testing
6.3 Food & Beverage Testing
6.5 Industrial Chemistry
6.7 Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
7 Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market, By Technology
7.2 Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
7.3 Elemental Analyzers
7.4 Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
7.5 Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-OES)
7.6 X-Ray Diffraction (XRD)
7.7 X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF)
8 Global Atomic Spectroscopy Market, By Geography
9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Competitive Quadrant
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Strategic Initiatives
9.3.1 M&A and Investments
9.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
9.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
10 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jrj3e0
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900