DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Stem Cell Manufacturing Market by Product (Consumables, Instrument, HSCs, MSCs, iPSCs, ESCs), Application (Research, Clinical (Autologous, Allogenic), Cell & Tissue Banking), End-user (Pharma & Biotech, Hospitals, Tissue Bank), and Region – Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Stem Cell Manufacturing Market is projected to reach USD 18 billion by 2026 from USD 11.5 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
By product, the consumables segment accounted for the largest share of the Stem Cell Manufacturing market
The Stem Cell Manufacturing market by product is categorized into consumables, instruments, and stem cell lines. The consumables segment dominated the market in 2020. The large share of this segment can be attributed to the frequent purchase of consumables, rising stem cell research, and increasing demand for stem cell therapies.
Asia Pacific: The fastest-growing region in the Stem Cell Manufacturing market
The Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, mainly due to supportive regulatory framework and increasing public-private initiatives to encourage public awareness about stem cell-based treatments.
North America: the largest share of the Stem Cell Manufacturing market
North America accounted for the largest share of the Stem Cell Manufacturing market. Factors such as private funding and grants to support the clinical evaluation of stem cells for various applications are the major factors driving the market growth.
- Growing Venture Capital Investments in Stem Cell Research
- Increasing Awareness About the Therapeutic Potency of Stem Cell Products
- Technological Advancements in Stem Cell Manufacturing
- Increasing Incidence of Cancer and Collaborative Efforts in Cancer Research
- Significant Operational Costs Associated with Stem Cell Manufacturing and Banking
- Supportive Regulatory Framework Across Developing Countries
- Government Initiatives to Boost the Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Industries
- Increased Market Focus on Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Technical Limitations Associated with Manufacturing Scale-Up
- Socio-Ethical Concerns Related to the Use of Allogeneic and Human Embryonic Stem Cells
- Anterogen Co. Ltd.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bio-Techne Corporation
- Cellgenix GmbH
- Corning Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Eppendorf AG
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Getinge AB
- Himedia Laboratories
- Lonza Group AG
- Merck Millipore
- Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- Sartorius AG
- Stemcell Technologies Inc.
- Takara Bio Group
- Terumo Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eazic8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900