Global Pharma and Biotech CRM Software Market Report 2022: Increasing Patient Pool and Growing Need for Client Engagement Driving Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.comAugust 5, 2022
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Pharma and Biotech CRM Software Market, by Deployment, by Enterprise Size, by Industry, by Technology, Estimation & Forecast, 2017-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global pharma and biotech CRM software market held a market value of USD 4,528.4 million in 2021 and is estimated to reach USD 10,830.2 million by the year 2027. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period.
The pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry has been growing tremendously, and the increasing number of companies investing in this sector is causing direct growth and demand of CRM software in the field. In addition to that, CRM software is highly beneficial in different subsectors, such as hospitals, healthcare payer systems, public clinics, private clinics, and research labs.
Increasing patient pool and growing need for client engagement
The increasing prevalence of diseases such as cancer, CVD, and neurological disorders are creating huge demand for the adoption of innovative systems, which in turn increases the demand for advanced CRM tools. with the ever-increasing demand, healthcare managers need to acquire, retain, as well as engage with patients to provide personalized services. Thus, the necessity of CRM software has been increasing tremendously.
Growth and development of healthcare IT sector
The extensive capacity of digital health applications and their potential in the healthcare industry is attracting investment flows in health technology (health-tech). Globally, in 2018, the health tech deals were valued at USD 14.8 billion consisting of 789 deals which was slightly decreased USD 13.8 billion in 2019. However, the number of deals and deal value has increased significantly over the past decade. That is portraying the growth prospectus available in the market and increased focus of market players to capture the potential within the market.
The global pharma and biotech CRM software market is segmented into deployment, enterprise size, industry, and technology.
- Cloud Based (SaaS)
The cloud based (SaaS) segment is likely to hold the highest CAGR of 18.2%.
By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
The large enterprise segment is projected to hold an opportunity of more than USD 3500 million during 2021 to 2027.
The pharmaceuticals segment held the highest share of more than 60% in 2021 owing to the increased use of CRM software in this industry.
- AI CRM
- Conventional CRM
The AI CRM segment is expected to hold the highest CAGR of 18.4% over the forecast period.
The global pharma and biotech CRM software market report provides insights on the below pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the prominent players
- Market Development: The report offers detailed information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides in-depth information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Landscape Assessment: Mergers & acquisitions, certifications, product launches in the global Pharma and biotech CRM software market have been provided in this research report. In addition, the report also emphasizes the SWOT analysis of the leading players.
- Product Development & Innovation: The report provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
- Pricing Analysis: Pricing analysis of various metals and other components used in the manufacturing
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis: Cost-share of various components in pharma and biotech CRM software, cost analysis of pharma and biotech CRM software, unit cost analysis of pharma and biotech CRM software
- Consumer Behavior for CRM
- Buying Behavior, By Functionality
- Buying Parameters for Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Research Framework
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Executive Summary: Global Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market
Chapter 4. Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market
Chapter 5. Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis, By Deployment
Chapter 6. Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis, By Enterprise Size
Chapter 7. Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis, By Industry
Chapter 8. Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis, By Technology
Chapter 9. Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis, By Region
Chapter 10. Americas Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis
Chapter 11. Europe Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis
Chapter 12. APAC Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis
Chapter 13. Middle East & Africa Pharma & Biotech CRM Software Market Analysis
Chapter 14. Company Profile (Company Overview, Financial Matrix, Key Product landscape, Key Personnel, Key Competitors, Contact Address, and Business Strategy Outlook)
- IBM Watson
- Oracle Corporation
- QuintilesIMS (IQVIA)
- Veeva Systems
- Interactive Medica
- Infonis International
- Media-soft Inc.
- Pitcher Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/58lpyz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900