DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) estimated at US$1.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.3 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% over the analysis period.
Vascular Cells, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 7.2% CAGR and reach US$835.8 Million by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Cardiac Cells segment is readjusted to a revised 7.9% CAGR for the next 7-year period. The demand for iPSC-derived cardiac cells is attributed to diverse applications including cardiotoxicity testing, drug screening and drug validation along with metabolism studies and electrophysiology applications.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $767.1 Million in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $82.4 Million by 2026
The Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) market in the U.S. is estimated at US$767.1 Million in the year 2021. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$82.4 Million by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 8.5% over the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.5 % and 6.8% respectively over the analysis period.
Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6.5% CAGR. North America leads the global market, supported by continuing advances related to iPSC technology and access to functional cells used in pre-clinical drug screening. The market growth is supplemented by increasing insights into the iPSC platform along with high throughput analysis for drug toxicity. The iPSC market in Asia-Pacific is estimated to post a fast growth due to increasing R&D projects across countries like Australia, Japan and Singapore.
Select Competitors (Total 51 Featured) –
- Axol Bioscience Ltd.
- Cynata Therapeutics Limited
- Evotec SE
- Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, Inc.
- Pluricell Biotech
- REPROCELL USA, Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Takara Bio, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- ViaCyte, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market Gains from Increasing Use in Research for COVID-19
- Studies Employing iPSCs in COVID-19 Research
- Stem Cells, Application Areas, and the Different Types: A Prelude
- Applications of Stem Cells
- Types of Stem Cells
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC): An Introduction
- Production of iPSCs
- First & Second Generation Mouse iPSCs
- Human iPSCs
- Key Properties of iPSCs
- Transcription Factors Involved in Generation of iPSCs
- Noteworthy Research & Application Areas for iPSCs
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Market: Growth Prospects and Outlook
- Drug Development Application to Witness Considerable Growth
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Effective Research Programs Hold Key in Roll Out of Advanced iPSC Treatments
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: A Giant Leap in the Therapeutic Applications
- Research Trends in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Space
- Worldwide Publication of hESC and hiPSC Research Papers for the Period 2008-2010, 2011-2013 and 2014-2016
- Number of Original Research Papers on hESC and iPSC Published Worldwide (2014-2016)
- Concerns Related to Embryonic Stem Cells Shift the Focus onto iPSCs
- Regenerative Medicine: A Promising Application of iPSCs
- Induced Pluripotent: A Potential Competitor to hESCs?
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market Size in US$ Billion for 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Global Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine Market by Product (in %) for the Year 2019
- Global Regenerative Medicines Market by Category: Breakdown (in %) for Biomaterials, Stem Cell Therapies and Tissue Engineering for 2019
- Pluripotent Stem Cells Hold Significance for Cardiovascular Regenerative Medicine
- Leading Causes of Mortality Worldwide: Number of Deaths in Millions & % Share of Deaths by Cause for 2017
- Leading Causes of Mortality for Low-Income and High-Income Countries
- Growing Importance of iPSCs in Personalized Drug Discovery
- Persistent Advancements in Genetics Space and Subsequent Growth in Precision Medicine Augur Well for iPSCs Market
- Global Precision Medicine Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2021 & 2024
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Disorders Supports Growth of iPSCs Market
- Worldwide Cancer Incidence: Number of New Cancer Cases Diagnosed for 2012, 2018 & 2040
- Number of New Cancer Cases Reported (in Thousands) by Cancer Type: 2018
- Fatalities by Heart Conditions: Estimated Percentage Breakdown for Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Stroke, and Others
- Rising Diabetes Prevalence Presents Opportunity for iPSCs Market: Number of Adults (20-79) with Diabetes (in Millions) by Region for 2017 and 2045
- Aging Demographics Add to the Global Burden of Chronic Diseases, Presenting Opportunities for iPSCs Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7m105p
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900