Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market Report 2022-2027: Rising Disposable Incomes and Constant Improvements in Healthcare & Increasing Prevalence of Cancer to Drive Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.comAugust 12, 2022
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market (2022-2027) by Drug Class, Applications, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market is estimated to be USD 18.94 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 20.97 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.06%.
The Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market is segmented based on Drug Class, Applications, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Drug Class, the market is classified into G-CSFs (Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors), ESAs (Erythropoiesis stimulating agent), Antiemetics, Bisphosphonates, Opioids, NSAIDs, and Others.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Stomach Cancer, and Others.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Hospital Pharmacies, Drug Stores and Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Rising Disposable Incomes and Constant Improvements in Healthcare Infrastructure
- Increasing Prevalence of Cancer
- Stringent Regulatory Process
High Cost of Cancer Drugs and Limited Reimbursement Options
- Ongoing Innovations for the Treatment of Cancer
- Large Number of Side-effects Associated With Cancer Treatment
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market, By Drug Class
7 Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market, By Applications
8 Global Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market, By Distribution Channel
9 Americas’ Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market
10 Europe’s Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market
12 APAC’s Cancer Supportive Care Drugs Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Amgen Inc.
- Aphios Corp.
- Baxter International Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Fagron Group BV
- GSK PLC
- Haymarket Media, Inc.
- Helsinn Healthcare SA
- Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis International Ag
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Sanofi SA
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/swf5az
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900